iMatrix-511 Product information
We would like to inform you of a change in the master cell bank used in the production of iMatrix-511.
We would like to thank you for your continued patronage.
Notice of Master cell bank change for iMatrix-511 production.
【Details of the change】
Master cell bank for iMatrix-511 production
【Change in timing】
The changeover will be phased in beginning with shipments from May 2022 onward.
The first lot after the changeover will be Lot 22E201.
Please note that the new lot will not be sold together with the current lot.
【Equivalence with existing products】
- There is no change in the amino acid sequence of the “recombinant human laminin 511-E8 protein” that is used as the product.
- There is no change in the fact that the host cells for the recombinant human laminin 511-E8 protein are CHO-S cells.
- The equivalence of performance with the current product has been confirmed. (Activity measurement, verification with iPS cells)
- There will be no change in the test items and specifications in the test report.
【Provision of Prior Samples】
In parallel with the sale of the current product, we plan to offer a product manufactured using the changed Master cell bank as a preceding sample.
If you wish, please contact your distributor.
If you would like more information about this change notification, please contact us by email at
We look forward to your continued use of iMatrix-511 products.
iMatrix-511 & iMatrix-511silk
“iMatrix-511” and “iMatrix-511 silk” are recombinant human laminin-511 E8 fragment for cell culture.
Below are the features possible of laminin-511 E8 fragment on ES/iPS cells and mesenchymal stem cells (MSC).
* Click here for the extended culture protocol for hES/hiPS cells using iMatrix-511. (This link takes you to an external site.)
* Click here for the video for the passage procedure for hES/hiPS cells using iMatrix-511. (This link takes you to an external site.)